What To Do Prior To Treatment At HH Hancock III Root Canal Endodontist
Before You Come In
There are a few things you can do to prepare for your root canal appointment:
- Make sure that you have your current insurance information.
- If possible, take two ibuprofen (Advil) or naproxen sodium (Aleve), which will help reduce inflammation if taken beforehand.
- Take any antibiotic premedication your physician or general dentist have recommended based on other medical conditions.
- Eat your regular meals before the appointment unless you will be going under IV sedation.
- If your general dentist provided you with X-rays or a referral card, bring them with you.
And last but not least, in the days and hours leading up to your appointment, relax and be confident that you’ll be in good hands! If you have any questions about your treatment or what you can do to prepare, don’t hesitate to call us at +1(919)781-9905.